Sunday, June 19, 2011

The progress thus far...

I am waaay behind on blogging, but I just made some videos of what's going on here at the New Beginnings Organic Garden and I thought I would share:). I feel like I may say this every time I make a new post but eventually I hope to keep it more up to date:). I will also one day blog about the previous work it took even to get to this point! :) So, without further ado, here is a simple video of where things are at. Enjoy! :)


A few things I forgot to mention in the video are that the large plants next to the carrots are broccoli, we also have peppers, spinach, oregano and some marigolds and zinnias growing in the garden:).

3 comments:

  1. This great! I'm so glad that you are doing this! I'm sad that I don't get to partake of the fruits of your labor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is coming up wonderfully! So proud of you. I was working out in my garden today and had the idea to blog about the process, what I've learned,etc. Keep up the hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chicas!
    Christine, maaaaybe I'll bring some to the reunion in July;).
    Courtney, you totally should blog about it! I need to come see your garden soon! :)

    ReplyDelete