Sunday, March 13, 2011

Here we go! :)

SO, I'm not sure how much I will get into this blogging thing:). But I thought it would be a great way to document my journey in starting an organic community garden, as well as to share it with anyone else wanting to start a garden. If I'm gonna go through all this work, why not post it and share that wealth with others:). I would also love Love LOVE to see many many more community gardens started up, so if this can be a way of assisting and inspiring others than I have done my job:).

I really hope this blesses you and I will try my hardest to keep things up to date. I will also probably share some of my journey in eating healthier, and well, just a healthier lifestyle all around:). Come along for the journey, I can promise you that you won't want to go back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment